Yields 4 Cups
Note: Fantastic dessert or midday snack
- 4 oz Chia Seeds – Hydrated in 1.5 cups of lukewarm water for 20 minutes
- 3 cups Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 2 -4 Tbsp Honey
- 1-2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 lb. Strawberries, diced (substitute other fruits, mango, pineapple or raspberry)
- 1.5 cups Strawberry Puree (adjust to desired flavor profile)
- Combine hydrated chia seeds with the milks, honey, vanilla extract and puree.
- Allow to sit for 2 hours or overnight. Add diced fruit and puree, mix together.
- Adjust to taste and to desired consistency with milk or water.